Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Switching Doctors

My Primary Care doctor relocated to another state. I knew this was coming. I received a letter maybe 2 months ago and it felt like a bad breakup. "How could this person do this to me?" I thought. Doesn't she realize that without her, I don't think anyone else will understand me? But seriously...it sucks and now I have to go through the process of finding someone else who will take my post strokey problems and not treat me like a lab rat. Not that I don't love being looked upon as someone special, I do, we all could use some of those glances every once in awhile, but if something is ailing me, I don't want to have to hear "very interesting" coming out of your mouth every two seconds. Just help me. My Mom is getting on my case about getting a new PC. I haven't been able to get past that letter of abandonment. I know it's not personal (duh) but I would have liked a good personal recommendation for someone else to go to instead of receiving the generic I'm out piece of paper.
So the hunt begins! I'm sure I will have some good stories :)

2 comments:

  1. 12 years stroke (hemiplegia) survivor.
    I had the greatest shock of my life when i had a cardiac arrest 12 years ago and slumped into comma. I was in comma for a year and three months before i was able to open my eyes. I stuttered with speech and and i noticed i could not move the full right side of my body my hands and legs this was when the doctor told me i had stroke (hemiplegia). I was bedridden and kept in a wheel chair when i need to move for 10 years more and it became worse because i started having memory failure i hardly remember anything. The condition was debilitating and even my neurologist could not help me with his several therapy. My wife came in one day with a medicine she got from a herbal doctor she wanted me to start taking that i will be okay, i was reluctant because i had given up already and was waiting for my death day. she talked me into taking it telling me how much she love and cares about me and how she and the kids are gonna miss me. I took the medicine for 3 months as recommended and my condition improved i was able to walk and move those parts affected by the stroke and today i have fully recovered after 12 years of horror. Do not die because of ignorance you too can be well again. just contact him on josephalberteo@gmail.com for more information on about it and how to get his medicine. thanks for allowing me share my story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stroke Has a permanent cure.

    My name is Patrick and I live in New York, USA. I saw the address of a doctor in one of the blogs recently.

    I (52 age) had a severe stroke on 7th of April 2016. I was diagnosed with Lupus in January this year and was taking Steroids (prednisone) tablets along with other medicine. No history of BP or diabetes nor heart disease. Am a non smoker and drinks occasionally little for social meets. Before I was diagnosed with Lupus this year in January I was given numerous anti biotic by family physicians since they could not diagnose me. I had joint pain and acidity and cough. I never used to take any drugs since I was quite healthy. I Steroids caused the stroke I had, I was not prescribed any blood thinner nor aspirin then. They thought I was allergic to them. However I am not allergic to any drugs

    On April 7th I was admitted due to stroke and underwent surgery on right side of the brain to stop bleeding and swelling. They retained my bone flap in freezer and on September 20th I had surgery to restore my bone flap which was very successful. I am now able to talk and eat without any help. my speech is quite clear , though not like before. I walks slowly with the help of cane. But cannot walk long. I cannot move my left leg and hand

    But when I took Dr Ben Herbal medication, for one month,I was completely cured, now I can move all part of my body.speak clearly and walk freely. If any one needs his help, contact him Via drbenson833@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete