Saturday, July 2, 2016

Summertime And The Living Is Easy

I love Summer. LOVE. One of my favorite things in the world is to just lay out and let my skin drink up as much of the sun. I'm a firm believer that Vitamin D heals (as long as you don't get burned!). Of course I have no medical evidence to back this up. All I know is that when I am being touched by the sun, I feel like I'm getting a hug. My winter's cure is holding a cup of tea.
Sometimes we all need something to encourage and heal us. It can come from something as simple as being sunkissed or having a really good piece of chocolate. I would encourage everyone to find their "little piece of something" for when days aren't so great. It truly is the little things that can make all the difference.
Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment