Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy World Stroke Day!

It's World Stroke Day!

Let's use this day to spread awareness about stroke and to celebrate strokies. Go on, give your favorite one a hug. It's their day too!

To everyone who I have had the pleasure of speaking/texting/meeting through unfortunate circumstance, THANK YOU! You continue to inspire me every day.

Amanda, I salute you.
Amber, I salute you.
Ava and Shana, I salute you.
Carrington, I salute you.
David, I salute you.
Elizabeth, John and Jack, I salute you.
Erin, I salute you.
Farah, I salute you.
Heidi, I salute you.
Jim, I salute you.
Jodi, I salute you.
Katie, I salute you.
Kat, I salute you.
Kiara, I salute you.
Lauren, I salute you.
Lena, I salute you.
Melissa, I salute you.
M Daniels, I salute you.
Mira WhiteGirl, I salute you.
Nicole, I salute you.
Paul, I salute you.
Rama, I salute you.
Stacy, I salute you.
Tamara, I salute you.
Tim, I salute you.



No comments:

Post a Comment