Monday, April 1, 2013

Eljon On Chit Chat!

When I was in Grenada a few weeks ago, I had the privilege of being interviewed by the wonderful and talented Lexan Fletcher, host of the show, Chit Chat. We spoke about strokes and she even showed the film I wrote, Docket 32357! I had such a great time speaking with her especially because this was the first time we met in person! We had been in communication for some time over email and FB. Once I saw her in person, it was like catching up with an old friend.

I am so grateful for opportunity to continue to tell my story. Thank you to Lexan and the crew of Chit Chat. I'm looking forward to returning to Grenada and stopping by again for a visit!

Click on the link to check out the interview and the little film that could now in 18 FESTIVALS!
Docket 32357 and Eljon Interview

No comments:

Post a Comment