Sunday, July 28, 2013

Brain Games

So this just goes to show you how long I have been blogging. In the almost 3 years (whoa) I've been posting, I've written about brain games for the Nintendo DS and iPod games such as Bejeweled and now I have to say it.......the new game I am endorsing for being good for your noggin is none other than friggin Candy Crush. I know!!!! Addictive, addictive addictive and I'm not just saying this because I need lives right now but this game is good for your brain! It requires thought to solve puzzles and come on, that music? Totally relaxing.

I sound crazy right now, don't I?

Yes, yes I do but even still, you can't deny it's good for your brain. Maybe not so much for your eyes (screen gleam) but that's another post for another blog :)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! It's great. You are so right about games like Candy Crush being good therapy. My other favorite is Word Shift. My therapists love that I use my tablet for these types of games. My stroke was in Mar 2012. Like you I started a blog called: www.TheWonkyWalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow Strokie! Word Shift! I will definitely have to try that one. Checking out your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete