Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Luke

Luke Perry was one of my first crushes. My friend Ty and I would always talk about the most recent episode of 90210 when we would line up in the yard before school started. Conversations always turned to Dylan and Brandon. Hard to believe that he has passed at such a young age. Even harder to believe that it was from "a massive stroke". His death has once again started the conversation of how could this have been prevented and how a growing number of younger people are having strokes.  While I am grateful for an increased sense of awareness for the community, I am still left with the questions that will probably plague Luke's family for a long time. Could this have been prevented? Did they administer medicine in time? What else could have been done?
Life is fragile. To me, it seems to be more fragile as I get older. I'm starting to lose friends, some younger than me. They're leaving this world from heart attacks and blood clots...
How could this have been prevented?
A question I know we all ask ourselves after we get out the wails and the whys.
How could this have been prevented?
I should have known. We should have seen the signs.
But we can't know all the signs for everything...
And maybe, that's the hardest pill to swallow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Dr Williams I am so happy today, my wife have been suffering from stroke for the past 8 years now, and i have spent a lot on western drugs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to get my wife out of this  , but there was no answer until i decided to try herbal solution and i found Dr Williams online and i contacted him and after she took his medication as instructed, my wife is now completely cure from   stroke within one month of usage, i am so much happy, thanks to Dr Williams for helping me get my wife life  back  again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world,if you have someone with stroke  you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for more information .  

    ReplyDelete