Monday, September 28, 2020

Wow...It's Been Almost A Decade

 I don't post much at all but that doesn't mean that I'm not thinking of all of you. There's not a day that goes by when I don't think about my stroke, about how it affects me even today, about the closure I still want for what happened almost 10 years ago next month. I'm still here and I'm so happy I am.

Today, the first in a group of women I have the privilege of knowing celebrated her 10 year strokiversary. I am so happy that she hit this milestone. It has been a joy to see her living her life from posts. She has a beautiful family and is living life to the fullest. She and the other women I know serve as such wonderful reminders that life is amazing. Life goes on. We molt, shedding our old skin, for a new normal. 

I will just say that it has made my 2020 to be able to see my strokies flourish despite this trying year.  

Be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment