Friday, October 5, 2012

Young Stroke Survivors Group In NYC

This week I was at NYU Hospital with my Mother for an appointment. We went to a separate section of the hospital I hadn't been to before. The place is a virtual maze! As we were waiting for the elevator, I looked at the notice board and saw that there was a posting for a Young Stroke Survivors Group. Below is the information for anyone who is in the NY area and can go. This is a great community and the first group for young strokies I've seen in the city.

I'm super excited about this! Hopefully I will be able to attend this month's group.

YOUNG STROKE SURVIVORS GROUP
WHEN: 2nd Tuesday of every month
TIME: 5:30pm-6:30pm
WHERE: Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
400 East 34th Street Room RR 111-112
NY, NY 10036

RSVP to:
Pamela Singer Senior Social Worker
pamela.singer@nymc.org
Dina Pagnotta
geraldine.pagnotta@nymc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment