Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Familiar...

Several years ago, I crocheted a scarf for one of my Mother's Christmas gifts.  She still has it and currently wears it to keep warm from all this blustery weather we're having.  The other day, we were talking about said scarf and when I made it and I couldn't remember a thing.  I mean, I know I made it, I know it was several years ago but I can't for the life of me remember crocheting it. 

I have a scarf I wear.  It's black, red, gold and green and I remember exactly where I was making it, sitting on the couch in my living room with my dog sitting next to me.  I'm happy I can remember that, I am but it's really bothering me that I don't remember making my Mother's scarf.  Is this from the stroke? Have I been robbed of other memories I don't even know about?

It's a little scary, actually a lot scary. I don't even know what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment