Friday, March 25, 2011

Addicted to Video Games

I have a HUGE problem playing video games...the problem is, I can't stop. Seriously, I once played The Sims for 6 hours straight and everytime I closed my eyes, I saw little itty bitty avatars moving about. It was scary and annoying at the same time. With that said, I love me some games, don't get me started on my Mario or Zelda addiction...

A couple of years ago, I bought Brain Age for my Nintendo DS.  For those of you who don't know, Brain Age is a game designed to sharpen your noodle and improve your...brain's age. I was discussing this with my coworker yesterday and she told me that a doctor actually prescribed one of his stroke patients, Brain Age!  That is AWESOME.  When you look at it, you'd be saving a ton of money on therapy by playing brain teasers that cost you a one time fee of $49.99.

See, your parents were wrong, video games ARE good for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment