Friday, March 11, 2011

The Second Night

The stroke didn't harm your face so I can squish it.

I have to admit, I was tired going to this second party.  After having to rest for a minute, I was a little concerned about having to sit down and rest for longer.  Luckily I didn't have to. I slept A LOT earlier in the day.  Many folks at this party were drinking Red Bull mixed with alcohol.  A friend of mine informed me before I left that Red Bull and liquor causes strokes so be warned. I guess it makes your heart rate speed up.  I forgot this on Carnival Monday and definitely had a little drink with this mixed in.  I was subsequently scolded by someone and made to dump it out in front of him.  But yes, really, no one mix the Bull with the liquor, bad bad bad.

I saw plenty people dutty wining and doing some serious dance moves with their heads at this party.  I cringed each and every time I saw this because as I said before, this is a cause of strokes.  You might think you're looking level sexy for homie who's watching in the corner but trust and believe you don't want to end up in the hospital having to shoot some Lovenox in your stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment