Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How Did That Get There?

If you're on Warfarin or Coumadin or any kind of blood thinner, you know just as well as anyone that you bruise easily. Today, as I was getting dressed, I noticed about 3 black and blues on my legs and one on the back of my arm.  All I have to say is thank goodness it's not bikini season because someone would seriously be questioning whether or not I have been beaten.

I got a paper cut two weeks ago and it pretty much fully healed this week. How sad is that?!  I'm all for cool battle scars but really, how creative can I be with a paper cut scar?  "You should see the other guy" doesn't really work with this kind of injury. 

I have to be thankful that I haven't slipped on ice in this inclement weather.  There's an attractive bruise, black and blues on my booty.  I think I would laugh everytime I would get dressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment