Friday, January 28, 2011

It's 3:00am, And I'm Awake!

Grinning from ear to ear after a great meeting/catch up session with friends.  Time truly flies when you are having fun.  I can't even explain it as nothing but joy and all it took was conversation and being out.  I'm so happy.  If I had permission to do a cartwheel, I so would!  And all it took was me, being myself and feeling like Eljon before the stroke.

Bliss
It's 3:00am, and I'm awake.
I feel...like me
For the first time in awhile.
I am up past 12
and it's not because I'm achy
Or scared that I won't wake up,
It's because I laughed,
I smiled,
I hung out with friends,
And I let myself forget
Just for a minute,
For a moment,
A little second,
That something happened,
And I remembered
Who I am
Deep
Inside
And I smiled,
All,
The way,
Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment