Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Silent Day

Today is one of those days where it's tiring to talk.  I have been awake for about an hour now to try and get out of this funk but no words want to come out of my mouth.  I really just don't really want to speak right now.

Last night, towards the end of the evening, I started to slow down and stutter a little and try and search for words.  This is probably because I was tired from the day. I mean I worked a full day for the first time in a month and a half! But oh, this feeling...now and then it is good to take time to reflect and not use your voice but to get winded from just speaking is another thing.  It's like my brain is tired.  It's actually exhausting to speak.  I sometimes have to take a deep breath after a couple of sentences so I don't pass out it seems and that's kind of how I feel now.  I know it will take my brain time to heal, it will heal slower and take longer than my dissection did.

Yesterday, I felt kind of normal.  Maybe I overdid it?  Today, I'll slow down a little.  I'm not back to normal, not yet. Patience, patience, patience.  It's ok.

I'm hoping breakfast speeds something inside up and helps jump start my voice.  While I'm waiting to get some inspiration to speak, I'll just listen to the sounds of the city, really listen.  When do you get a chance to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment