Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Restless Sleep

Last night's sleep was restless. I felt like a kid the night before the first day of school.  I still can't believe I'm sitting at my work desk, typing from my computer and feeling slightly normal. I was so nervous to come back here...mostly afraid of the emails coming in.  I have 410 and my send/receive is still going...going...going since 8:30am this morning!

The only phone call I have gotten today was from my Dad.  I answered the phone all professional like and it was just him. haha. Now I'm sitting anxiously awaiting that first work call althought I'm pretty sure most of my co-workers are scared to give me any work.  I'm afraid to get any work!  I don't remember how to do everything as is expected but I'm not being discouraged by that.  Little by little, it will come back, right?

I have an appt with the Hematologist on Friday to see if I can get off this Warfarin.  I really miss sushi and green tea...well pretty much anything green at this point!  But it is, despite everything, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment