Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Miss...Green Tea

Dear Green Tea,

We've been such good friends.  You've been there when I have needed a caffeine fix, day or night.  I used to come to you 5 times a work day and now, sadly, I haven't been able to enjoy you...because you're green, because you're not black, like coffee.  Racist!  So racist, I know!  I hope you know I prefer green to black, but I have to cheat on you because well, black is my only option right now.  I know they say once you go black you never go back but rest assured, once I am off this pill, this Warfarin that is keeping us apart, I will show you even more love than before.

I love you. I adore you.  I need you! I want you! I above all, miss you.

Your ever devoted drinker,

Eljon

2 comments:

  1. hmm... I used to be a green tea lover until I discovered white tea... yummy :) Maybe you should cheat on your black and try white?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, can you recommend a good white tea?

    ReplyDelete